Need Support! Add me :)

Options
oxnina
oxnina Posts: 203 Member
edited February 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone!
I'm not new to mfp but I've been on and off from time to time. I consider myself a yo-yoer. I'm motivated to stick to it this time, but I need some help and people to hold me accountable!

A little bit about myself:
I'm a 24 year old Canadian girl, university graduate with now a full time desk job (don't get to move around much at work). I'm 5'6" (ish) and lets round it to 200 lbs. I've lost 12 lbs so far and I'm looking to lose at least 50 more lbs :) I'm not worried about time frame, I just want to do it healthily (though my best friend is getting married in the summer and I'd like to be down more before wedding photos and such) I'd love to have friends with similar goals, but I'm not picky! Also I have an open diary for all to see :)

Either post in here (and I'd love to hear your story and goals so I know who you are) or send a friend request!

Replies

• badwolfli225
    badwolfli225 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs myself. My names James I'm 32 and weight 250 lbs now looking to get to 200 . I work a desk job and have let myself go.
  • PrincessBanana89
    PrincessBanana89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I work a desk job, too, and want to lose around 80 pounds!
  • Jmgris1
    Jmgris1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I also work a desk job and plan on changing my life style so that I can do this the right way.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Ivd lost 80lbs and am still looking to lose 60lbs more you can send me a friends request
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me. 14lbs lost with 11lbs to go.
  • shineelove821
    shineelove821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 too! And I have a desk job. I'm 5ft7 and 165, but I'd like to lose at least 25lbs by August. We should help each other!
  • MamaBerger23
    MamaBerger23 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian too!! 26 and just had my first baby in September. I'll send you a buddy invite!! ☺️
    19911211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Guys, im soooo new how do u add a friend??
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mid 20s in a desk job, 210 looking to get to 140-150. Looking for people who can a) help keep me in check and b) I can help do the same :smile: