Fitbit calorie adjustment not showing up

Options
Is anyone else having trouble with fitbit calorie adjustment today?

Replies

• mlbb30
    mlbb30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have been for two weeks. They keep saying they are working on it, but I haven't seen any progress.
  • mccbunny
    mccbunny Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you it worked yesterday. I just started back after a Christmas break that lasted a month too long.
  • Sweep79
    Sweep79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's so frustrating it's taking over my life! I've done the 'track steps' think in exercise and that seems to be working.
  • lbe314
    lbe314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is not working either.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Mine is too low and the calories burnt dont match either
  • iluvnufoods
    iluvnufoods Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just noticed this as well!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Someone posted a fix yesterday!!

If you're on the web version, go to Apps, then the Steps sub menu (far right). "don;t track steps" will say selected, click the fitbit instead and voila!

On the mobile app, you choose the steps tab, then choose Fitbit to track your steps.

• akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Calorie adjustment has been inconsistent for a week or two now -- the numbers are all over the place, sometimes a 400 calorie adjustment recorded at the end of a big exercise day will disappear before I go to bed, or go up/down at random with every MFP login. Sometimes it will settle down if I sync my Charge HR to the Fitbit app once or twice, but sometimes not. Today my MFP diary isn't talking to Fitbit ar all -- and I want credit for those 12,000 steps, dammit.
  • bcjan562
    bcjan562 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks Alatarie175!!
    Your fix worked like a charm on my mobile and web version.
    Thanks again!!
  • mccbunny
    Options
    I tried the fix it's still not working.
  • ziggy2006
    ziggy2006 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Also, to fix past incorrect adjustments, try adding a made-up cardio exercise. This should cause MFP to recalculate correctly, and then you can simply delete the phony cardio.
  • mccbunny
    Options
    I tried that as well