Lol

Options
A lateral shooter pertaining to some sort of glute exercise lol it's part of my work out only don't know what it is ??

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    What??
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    5 star thread right here folks
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    lamps
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    no
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    no

I disagree.

Also, why are people always so negative here???
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Carleymang wrote: »
    A lateral shooter pertaining to some sort of glute exercise lol it's part of my work out only don't know what it is ??

What kind of workout are you doing? The only thing I can remotely think of is a lateral lunge up to a "shooter" like a basketball type shooter movement. So for example, lunge right, which would bend the right leg at the knee and have that leg in a squat-type position, then push off with the left leg, moving body upward like you are shooting a basketball, extending the right leg working the glutes. Depending on the workout, it probably involves pushing off all the way to a jump/feet off the floor, then landing and repeating on the other side.
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    moyer566 wrote: »
    no

I disagree.

Also, why are people always so negative here???

It is from all the free electrons. To lo0se weight you have to oxidize fats, and all the negative elecrons pour out from people as it happens. Sometimes, so many travel down the interwebz that it sends excess amperage to servers, starting fires, hence the term flame war and flame baiting.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

It is from all the free electrons. To lo0se weight you have to oxidize fats, and all the negative elecrons pour out from people as it happens. Sometimes, so many travel down the interwebz that it sends excess amperage to servers, starting fires, hence the term flame war and flame baiting.

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science???
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

165642e58c11d87535c182cc7de45357.jpg
  • Gurney_Halleck
    Gurney_Halleck Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

165642e58c11d87535c182cc7de45357.jpg

I'm so glad you caught the reference!
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    terracota
  • giraffe_draft
    giraffe_draft Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5 star thread right here folks

LOL. My thoughts exactly.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Oldie but goodie. Fitting, too.

I+have+no+idea+what+you+re+talking+about+so+here_8868dd_4725828.jpg
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    bacon
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Presumably this:
    Carleymang wrote: »

is in response to this:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332666/what-is-a-lateral-shooter

OP you would have had more success if you posted this reply to the original thread.