whats your favorite workout?

Options
the one you go to when you want to get the most out of a workout.

Replies

• jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    p90x kenpo x or plyometrics (kenpo is fun, plyo hurts. they both burn a lot of calories)
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    fencing or hiking. They are both high calorie burners, but it doesn't become mundane. It's always exciting. :-)
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    P90x Kenpo X+ is the most fun, I get the best results from P90x Shoulders & Arms, but it's a total killer.
  • RDCS
    RDCS Posts: 2
    Options
    I LOVE INSANITY !!!! Feeeeel the Burrrrrnnnnnn!!!!
  • d41d0y
    d41d0y Posts: 1
    Options
    Olympic weightlifting, or powerlifting, or frisbee, or fell walking (what we call hiking in my part of the world!)
  • mooney111
    mooney111 Posts: 1
    Options
    My Favourite is Zumba.x
  • Nekkoli
    Nekkoli Posts: 9
    Options
    Climbing stairs, you sweat like hell, you burn alot of calories in a short amount of time.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I like all my workouts but I seem to get most focused on my Tue / Friday workouts which include a 4-point Chest complex and a 4-point Deadlift complex. I just walk away feeling like Superman and I'm starving all day long.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    For me the go to is Metabolic Resistance Training. 20-30 minutes of killer workout.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    S61XL Mass Gain.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Chalean Extreme... Jilian Michaels has some good ones too!

I'm currently trying to work my way back up to my turbo fire dvd's!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So far my favorite thing to do is Zumba. There are some exercises that my trainer gave me that I like because it isn't hard to do and afterwards I feel the burn.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Used to be The Arc Trainer now since the weather broke, I'm loving jogging and running steps around the stadium!
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Kung fu!!
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    My faves, martial arts class and sparring!
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    TRX with out a doubt!

I often refer to it as a big kids playground- I have so much fun and continue to build
    muscle tone and definition. My PT always mixes in some cardio every couple of
    exercises so its a total body workout. I would do it 5X a week if I could afford it

8)
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If I have time, I like spinning/cycling. Great burn when I give it my all.

If I'm short on time I like Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. tough. effective. short.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy weights for 30 minutes (this includes the warm-up). Muscle mass burns calories even while you're sleeping.

Step away from the treadmill ladies; start lifting!
  • amandac1975
    amandac1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zumba anda erobics, i love them both.. but step aerobics has to be the best workout i do!