It's been a few days.

Options
Well it's been a few day's since my last entry to my fitness pal. But I guess that's expected when you can't be home to do anything and your stuck in a hospital bed. I hate being sick, Cancer is horrible to have, it's not only physical pain, it's mental and emotional pain. I could really use lots of motivation and support right now. Just not sure what to do at this point. I know I can't give up completely but??? Right now I just want to rest. Praying tomorrow will be better and I will be back on track soon. No more chemo for two weeks, so here's to hoping.

Replies

• avotarian
    avotarian Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    it does sound like rest is what you need right now. I don't think you should feel guilty. you have enough to deal with. good luck to you <3 keep fighting
  • theocine
    theocine Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cancer IS hard. Today I completed my final chemo treatment.

Hang in there. My dietician advised me to actually eat more while on chemo. Some chemo can have effects on appetite or cause diarrhea or nausea. Everyone is different.

So for now, concentrate on eating nutricious food that can help you heal and grow stronger.

Every cancer is a bit different (lung cancer is different than breast is different from bone cancers; and different stages at diagnoses give different prognosis and therefore different treatments). And each person reacts to these a bit different.

If you like, pleas friend me. The cancer board here seems petty silent. But we need community to get through this scary and challenging time.
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Sending hugs and high fives
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, get lots of rest and recover yourself. You can do this. Cancer sucks, but you dont. Keep fighting that fight.