HCG Diet - Suggestions and recipes?

Options
I'm on day two of the HCG diet. So far, so good, but I'm wondering if anyone has any helpful suggestions or recipes that helped you stick to the diet. I was very skeptical, but after researching and seeing four family members with positive results from the HCG I decided to give it a try for a couple of few weeks.

I'm not a fan of fast weight loss, but I have struggled since the birth of my third child to fit exercise in with the busy life of being a full time working mom of 3 sweet kids. I know the correct way to lose weight and be healthy through good eating exercise, so please only positive comments. Thanks

Replies

• klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just stick to the plan as much as possible. Try to friend other's on HCG. Then you can see what they are going! Good luck!
  • TNM1976
    TNM1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input. I'm pretty excited, this morning (start of day 3 on HCG) I've lost 4 lbs.
  • ddalhoff
    ddalhoff Posts: 48
    Options
    Ok,,,,,I need some help here.......
    I am a very picky eater. The only veggies I like on here is the lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Just not getting fullsad
    I just tried asparagus and did not like it!!!!!
    Wish I could have green beansohwell
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • TNM1976
    TNM1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites has been my own version of coleslaw. Chopped up cabbage, add green onion, a few slivers of apple, then some of the Walden Farms Raspberry vinigarette dressing. Topped with some warmed chicken breast is good too. About a cup or cup and a half fills me up.

Do you like squash at all? Butternut squash cut into cubes and streamed, then spritz on a little of the spray butter and top with a splenda/cinnamon mix. On this diet that is as good at dessert ;)

How long have you been on HCG now? Are you having any success?