Let's Do This....Again

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
Today is my 46th birthday...oh my! Am I really that old? So, as a birthday present to myself, I'm here again trying to loose the 50 pounds that I've gained in the last 6 or so years. I took this journey once before and I had success in losing the weight, getting healthy and feeling better. I found myself faced with a lot of family issues and the stress was more than I could handle so I turned to food. I'm hoping that I can stay motivated, loose the weight and feel GREAT again. I'm looking for friends to hold me accountable. If you're that person, please friend me. Thanks!

Replies

• Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow! Not much of a support group here...guess I'm on my own... :(
  • jseltzer108
    jseltzer108 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It would be great if we could help each other through our weight lost journey! I'm trying to lose 30 pounds by May and I'm having trouble staying motivated. Any ideas? Feel free to add me :)
  • tamifaye11
    tamifaye11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I also have 50 to lose. We can do this
  • orlando_b
    orlando_b Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new at this. But I need to lose like 60 lbs. because I want to be able to do more stuff with my kids.
    So, good luck! Your first step was signing in here and posting this so you're on your way.
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Sending hugs! Feel free to add me! I'm back at it as well!
  • jasasisxx
    jasasisxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all i am a 51 yr old female from new zealand who has finally taken up this exercise thing for weight loss and to improve fitness. I would like to lose 10 kg not sure wat that equates to in pounds. Recently bout a fitness tracker which is a great motivator. :)