The Cycle.

Options
lightbluebear
lightbluebear Posts: 21 Member
edited February 2016 in Getting Started
I wonder if a lot of people here like me get motivated and say "I want to lose weight!" When you start trying you give up quickly and going to more worse place then before. Or you think starving yourself is an answer. I been going through this for years and I just want to lose weight to look good and feel good about myself. I never had a bikini. I never saw myself normal weight from everyone else. I always see myself chunkier than my brothers and friends. I wasn't active or had high metabolism. So I kept gaining weight and it made me lead to my depression. I really hope I get motivation and support on losing my weight. I want to start Lent on a good start and better ending. I won't stop after Lent but I want to do something good for myself for once and not go in a cycle of no motivation and no determination. I ain't giving up till I reach my goal and I will keep having a healthier diet in exercise and food in the future. If anyone would like to comment a similar story or your story of losing weight or gaining please share them. I be interested and be so motivated by your stories. I am happy to make friends if anyone would like to.

Replies