Hi... :)

Options
Hi! I'm Belle. I'm sort of new here; I found this site by browsing apps on my iPhone about a week ago.
I never had a chance to participate in the forum, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi!

So, some things about me: I'm a college student, studying environmental engineering. I don't like eating meat (blegh), except for chicken and fish. I currently work a 9-5 job in an office that requires me to sit on my butt for 7.5 hours, so it became hard for me to have an active lifestyle. Adopting a dog (in my profile picture) helped me stay active, though. But, I packed on a lot of love chub after meeting my fiancee, so... it's time to shed those pounds off!!!!

Oh, and I would always appreciate new friends, too! ;)

Replies

• jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    request sent, im a nursing student, sometimes hard to balance studying with diet and exercise
  • annie3372
    annie3372 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im an office worker too, with a dog!!! thank goodness for walking!!!! add me as a friend!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Teehee...love chub! I've never heard that one before :) Welcome to mfp, it's an awesome place!
  • marathonmommy0205
    Options
    Welcome aboard you are going to love this site! I will add you for more support!
  • Debo57wannabethin
    Options
    I just joined today, I'm really new at this, I'll be ur friend, I also need support as well!!!! :)
  • lyndaMcG
    lyndaMcG Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm new to I just joined today could do with some suppot to :)
  • lyndaMcG
    lyndaMcG Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm new to I just joined today could do with some suppot to :)
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :) You're all awesome!
  • LuvingLife
    LuvingLife Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm with you, Belle! I'm a student too, and I work in a office. I hardly have time to get in the intense workouts I desire. Good luck. I'll cheer you on along the way!! :D
  • nondifitness
    Options
    Hi(: I'm Nay . I'm 2O years old . Just joined today but i've lost 7 pounds since O6.O8.11. excited about my weight loss journey