105 pounds to lose!

Options
jan_aarth
jan_aarth Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,
new to the fitness pal.Currently i weigh 265lbs. i want to get down to 160lbs and get ABS! (lol the wish of every obese person like menout there). what should i do? i was looking at the mind blowing transformation of vismal who went from 315lbs to a six pack with 195lbs, a d wondered if his 5x5 workout would be ideal for me. my biggest problem for me as well, is that i tend to eat priperly for breakfast and lunch and end up completely ruining it vy dinner. i binge eat everything in sight, till my stomach hurts. its been two days i have t screwed up, but i feel its coming. iut of curiosity as well how much cardio should i do per day? and at wat intensity? will this 5x5 workout improve my extremely weak muscles( triceps& shoulders)? or should i incorporate more exercises for those? all answers and nutriinal meal plans will greatly be appreciated. thank you guys in advance for yur help!!!

Replies

• KillerKel01
    KillerKel01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to MFP. I am new about a week now. Before you do anything drastic, make sure your bones, blood, muscles, lungs, etc., can handle what you think you want to do. 105# is taxing on the body and things should be taken slow. I have lost about 20 pounds so far, just by walking, and that is in 2 days....just kidding. Its been since Dec 30, 2015. I am slowly incorporating other exercises, and I am getting checked out by an MD to make sure my body won't drop at will. Also, although it's great to key your eye on the prize (washboard stomach), keep your goals small and obtainable, like steps. That way you won't become discouraged. Instead, you will feel great and positive that you are reaching your goals. One could draw a set of steps and on each step write your small goal. Pretty soon, you'll have made it to the top of the empire state building. Good luck.
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Love that analogy!