Insanity Program

Options
Hi Everyone,

I've been researching the Insanity Program, and the great results most people have achieved by doing it as well as their cardio improvement. My goal is to lose 20 pounds, however, I'm more concerned about losing inches & reducing my fat %. I want to start insanity this week, and would love to hear from any previous success stories to keep me motivated or find people who are currently doing Insanity/want to start so we can motivate each other :)

Thanks!!

Replies

• MamaBerger23
    MamaBerger23 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I first did Insanity back in 2012 and loved it! Got great results. Shaun T is such a motivating trainer. I've since done Insanity Asylum and Insanity MAX30 as well.

You will love it! And 20lbs is a great goal, I'm sure the inches will melt off as well. I only lost about 8lbs the first time I did Insanity HOWEVER, my nutrition wasn't spot on so if you do your best to keep it clean and push play every day, you'll get results. Make sure to take your before and after pics, and measurements so you can visually see the difference in your transformation!! Excited for you!! ☺️

-Kelly
  • Awillz_Conqueror
    Awillz_Conqueror Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity now. I'm on the recovery week which is week 5 of the program. I'll be honest, it is an absolute grind. My results haven't been many, but I am starting to see them. Also, I hear month two is where you really see it. Follow the nutrition plan, go 100% and press play everyday. You'll see great results.
  • kellyj0729
    kellyj0729 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity and T25. I got results but NOT as much as I would have if I had committed more to changing my diet. I loved both programs. I just started Chalean Extereme last week and love it so far. Good luck to you!
  • ScarlettBella13
    ScarlettBella13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a couple of years ago and lost 20 pounds. I recently started again and a month in, I'm down 8 pounds. I like the program a lot but just exercising won't get you awesome results, you have to work on your diet too.
  • TashaaaKayeee
    TashaaaKayeee Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be on my 3rd week! I love it! At first it was rough, the warm up is a work out itself, but you get used to it! Just go into it with positive thoughts! I can already see a difference in my thighs, waist, back & stomach!

You got this! :)
  • NEW_BEGINNINGS28
    NEW_BEGINNINGS28 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im on my 3rd week of insanity as well. Its a challenge but im already seeing inches lost.