Hello there! LF MFP friends!

Options
Hi there! I'm Nicole and I'm 32 yrs old, I'm relatively new, been logging now for 9 days, and i'm loving this site, and that it syncs beautifully with my Fitbit, which i'm also addicted to!

My goal is to lose 150 lb, which a few years back I had lost 130 and gained it all back! I need some help! I'm off to a really good start, but would like to meet some people to keep motivated. Particularly anyone who is in the same boat, looking to lose 100+lbs.

I haven't figured out how to friend people or view profiles....

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Nicole

Replies

• LookatMeNow8405
    LookatMeNow8405 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like

Gaynell84051@gmail.com
  • LKMHardway
    LKMHardway Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole!

If you click on my name(or anyone's name on here) it'll open up a small pop up profile version where you can message me or ignore me(hopefully you'd want to message me more then the latter :blush: ). Then, if you click on my name again, it will bring you to my full profile and you can see my pictures, about me, why I want to get in shape, etc. along with everything else. When you're their feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like!

I'm also looking to lose 100+, but right now just sticking to getting under 200 pounds(47 more pounds to go!!!yay!!). I'd love to have someone to talk to that's also active on here, and to hopefully motivate and give eachother tips too!

Feel free to message me anytime,
    Lin.