Options

Replies

• grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    grkfire wrote: »
    Here are some of my faves:

What camera are you using?? Also what is everyone's camera of choice??

These were shot w/a Canon T5i (star pix) & Canon 6D (fog & frozen water pix).
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm always putting mine up on Instagram.

uco3buoxmmyk.jpg
    0te2zwlx4yhj.jpg
    bwtzk579xga4.jpg

Oh I'm definitely following ;)

Beautiful pictures!
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Hey there... I am a painter (Acrylic on canvas). I see a lot of really cool photos here that I'd like to put on canvas. If anybody owns the rights to their photo, and are cool with me painting it, please let me know. Some great stuff here!
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @kchuskey I think the best way is to send a message to the person whose photos you are interested in painting to gain permission.
  • Evilla25
    Evilla25 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    @kchuskey I think the best way is to send a message to the person whose photos you are interested in painting to gain permission.

I most definitely agree these are our pride and joy and art as well for us.
  • Evilla25
    Options
    These 2 pics are my pride and joy. Went through a lot to get these pics I will never forget this moment.7nwsw84mwcdc.jpeg
    hm4bnowtdiia.jpeg
  • kchuskey
    Options
    Evilla25 wrote: »

As they should be! They are great. I paint mostly cityscapes, and landscapes, but I'm currently working on an outside view of Kaufman Stadium. Home of the Kansas City Royals. Here are a couple of my paintings that have prints for sell. Although I have many..

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    These photos are amazing!!
    Unfortunately I don't have any I'm able to show from my "real" camera, but here are a few taken on my phone.

y8vhgc5vmvnd.jpeg
    1jbrb1cdcqfm.jpeg
    b4vfvfwvv3dz.jpeg
    v9edyt8c7n9z.jpeg
    11zyml67zmlb.jpeg
  • Evilla25
    Options
    These photos are amazing!!
    Unfortunately I don't have any I'm able to show from my "real" camera, but here are a few taken on my phone.

y8vhgc5vmvnd.jpeg
    1jbrb1cdcqfm.jpeg
    b4vfvfwvv3dz.jpeg
    v9edyt8c7n9z.jpeg
    11zyml67zmlb.jpeg

Yo that's legit! Hey photography is photography no matter what way you take it, it's still a work of art.
  • Evilla25
    Options
    kchuskey wrote: »

As they should be! They are great. I paint mostly cityscapes, and landscapes, but I'm currently working on an outside view of Kaufman Stadium. Home of the Kansas City Royals. Here are a couple of my paintings that have prints for sell. Although I have many..

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

Yo Mann that's some awesome paintings.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    7fdlb8z81tx7.jpg

Just us soldiers doing our thing
  • kchuskey
    Options

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

Yo Mann that's some awesome paintings.

Thank you. Certainly appreciated!
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Here is another one I took a few months back. First snow just before Thanksgiving 2015.
    cTr5aaE.jpg
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !!!
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    r48fzm167aaf.jpg
    Sooo cold yesterday morning.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

I love how, they look like pictures; instead of cartoons!
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    027mjshdmcjf.jpg

01/23/16: Snow mounds using my courting bench, to become acquainted; becoming 1 despite the barrier!
  • kchuskey
    Options

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by that?..lol Is that a compliment?

• MondayJune22nd2015
    Options

j4ei5rum792u.jpg

jl8a8hdikgrp.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean by that?..lol Is that a compliment?

Of course, it looks realistic; not animated. Like a Claude Monet painting, instead of a Édouard Manet painting.
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    My first love is music.... my second is photography so I LOVE concert photography...... some from a KISS show in Toronto..... i'll post different artists later

c8b3v4yflvfb.jpg

yiz0tfrcg64z.jpg

p1kt3ms0so8n.jpg

djwfaosyb5xo.jpg

qtzkux7disv9.jpg

xzrbop2i2vkh.jpg

rk0n0ywbly7x.jpg

They are truly amazing for phone shots. Great job!

Thanks but I had my camera with me. Would never have gotten that quality from a phone. Glad you liked :smile: