Busy mom of 3!

Options
Hey my name is Natalie im a busy mom of 3 and business owner. I've tried to lose weight and get in shape many times and have seceded before baby 2 and 3! But since have been stuck! I'm tired of not feeling sexy anymore and so I'm determined but I need support so anyone would would like to add me as friend please do!
I'd love to find local people too who are wanting to get in shape or maybe already are but would love to be motivation for me!! I'm in Choctaw beach FL which is near Freeport, blue water, niceville Destin area!
I've already lost 2lbs which is great because I needed a good start as motivation

Replies

• natposhgirl
    natposhgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight loss is 37lbs!! I'm not stuck to this number because I know muscle weighs more then fat! But I needed a goal! And I've already lost 2! So now 35lbs!!!!
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • successforheidi
    successforheidi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie! I'm also a busy mom of three and my first goal is to lose 30 pounds. I too dropped all my baby weight + more after my first, but it didn't go so well after baby 2 and 3. Now that my youngest is five I think it's time to step up my game.
    Heidi
    PS I live in Minnesota and we love visiting Destin!
  • jasonsunlee
    jasonsunlee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Busy dad of 3 here! I have the utmost reapect for you! Hang tough!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started with the goal of losing 50-60 pounds. I've lost about 34 so far. I'm doing it by changing my diet to whole foods, aerobic exercise and weight training. Friend me if you want to provide mutual support to each other. Good luck.

Kevin