Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I DID IT!!

Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
I actually made one of my goals!!! I am one of those ppl who never make it to my goals due to laziness and procrastination! But I ACTUALLY DID IT!!! I ran 2.5km without stopping once!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I NEVER thought I would do this!! But I did!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I feel so great right now! I now know if I actually PUSH myself I can do it!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I actually made one of my goals!!! I am one of those ppl who never make it to my goals due to laziness and procrastination! But I ACTUALLY DID IT!!! I ran 2.5km without stopping once!!! I am so proud of myself!!! I NEVER thought I would do this!! But I did!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I feel so great right now! I now know if I actually PUSH myself I can do it!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wowsers!!!! You are my hero right now! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
    Amy
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Way to go Carrie!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • mjsnee
    mjsnee Posts: 16
    WOW! Congrats! What an accomplishment! I'm bowing down to your goal obtainingness! Keep up the great work!

Marci
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Best feeling ever! :bigsmile:

Great job!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work Girlie!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!