Hi - have been a member for a while but not used this much

Options
Hi.
I registered some time ago but have rarely used this site. I am hoping to get fit and healthy again. Some great posts and people on here so hello to you guys and look forward to sharing my journey with you guys.
Thanks

Replies

• scootergirlinpink
    scootergirlinpink Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I've only just been using this app for a week now but am loving it so far x
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Yeah deffo great app !!!
  • 3p0l0v3sU
    3p0l0v3sU Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Welcome and good luck
  • scootergirlinpink
    Options

Yeah deffo great app !!!

• scootergirlinpink
    Options
    We're are you from ? And how are you getting on with this app
  • NastyOgre
    NastyOgre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've only been using the MFP for a week as well and it seems to have some great features. Good luck to you (and everyone) on your journey. Feel free to add me....I'm still very new as well and I believe we can all use as much support and encouragement as we can get!
  • therealhyper
    therealhyper Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    We're are you from ? And how are you getting on with this app

I'm from the UK, London.
    I am getting used to the app.
    Need to improve my logging.
    I am losing the pounds...feel better. A long way to go but defo motivated to get healthy again.

How about you ?
  • scootergirlinpink
    Options
    I. Live on the Wirral , I've been going to slimming world for about 15 years , I help out with the weigh in process . Fed up of it to be honest , so thought I'd try this . How much weight have you list ?