Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nutrition info for Natural Calm Plus Calcium - help?

Hi folks - I have to watch my ingestion of sugar and carbohydrates carefully. I am considering using the supplement "Natural Vitality (brand) Natural Calm Plus Calcium - Raspberry-Lemon Flavor." However, I have searched and cannot find any calories or other nutrition information other than the minerals it contains. I did see one reference to the fact that it contains stevia.

Does anyone have this information? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,603 Member
    My three rules for supplement taking:

1. It must be recommended by the doctor or discussed with and okayed by him.

2. It must be able to fix something that is wrong or have the potential to do so.

3. It must be safe.

If I get those three things checked off, I don't give it any more thought.

Be careful about what you put inside your body. Know what you're swallowing. If you don't know what it is, who makes it or who sells it, don't swallow it! :)
  • eychenn
    eychenn Posts: 64 Member
    bump - interested if anyone finds anything.

I have a few individual packets and there is no nutritional value on it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 0 calories though.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Did you use it? I am curious if you found it helpful. I am struggling with stress and insomnia. I just place my order.
    Thanks!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    This is a month old thread, but I just saw it. I take this supplement and can share the nutritional info:

Serving size: 3 teaspoons
    Unflavored - calories 0, carbs 0
    Flavored (with stevia) - calories .7, carbs .3

I take this on the recommendation of my doctor. I have the unflavored type and I think it tastes great! A little tart, but not unpleasant. The flavored variety tastes like a sweet tart candy. Most days I just mix it in my smoothie, but I don't mind it just mixed in water. It's basically just vitamins and minerals in a powder form. It can have a laxative effect, so start out with 1 tsp, then increase later.

Contains Vit C, Vit D3, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Boron.