Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for other 30 yo moms to motivate me!

Hey- I'm on track to get fit so I can enjoy my little guys without sitting on the sidelines anymore! I'd love to find some friends who are also balancing kids/work/life all that stuff so we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    I will be 32 in March with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old! Please feel free to add me! I'm on here daily!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Definitely need more support to keep me honest! 30 something mom of 5 here. Anyone can add!
  • laydeecara
    laydeecara Posts: 1 Member
    I'm very new to heat and looking for motivation as well 32 mum of 5! I'm not sure how to add anyone just yet.
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    I joined the 30 club tomorrow! I have a 20 month old and a 3 month old, I work full time and I'm in grad school, I need all the support and motivation I can get!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    30 year old here...no kids, but working on it! Feel free to add me!
  • cpridmor
    cpridmor Posts: 12 Member
    Thanks guys! Let's do this!
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Add me! 32 yr old mom to 6 boys. Need to be just as active as they are! Need to loose 25 more pounds and get fit!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    I'm a bit older than you guys, soon to be 37 mum to 1 gorgeous girl. I've got 35lb to shift so feel free to add me I could do with the encouragement :)
  • Hi I am Carla I am 35 mum to 3 kids 1 wonderful son who's 14 and two beautiful daughters 10 and 2 I need to loose a couple of stone. I am new and very determined I need support and happy to encourage .
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Hi I'm a 31 y o mom of one little man (6 weeks only). I will be working on number 2 in a few months. I am on here daily and enjoy having similar friends. And wow how do you moms do it who have 4, 5 and 6 kids!!!! amazing, just amazing.
  • cpridmor
    Wow- I'm so amazed at these motivated moms with 4+ kids! My excuses hold NO more weight if you are all kicking it!
  • CowgirlsRock24
    CowgirlsRock24 Posts: 19 Member
    32 Here! 13 year old son :)
    Could always use more like minded gals in my life!
    Cheers to being healthy!
  • IZZY9909
    IZZY9909 Posts: 50 Member
    I am about to turn 37 and have 2 beautiful girls, and work full time so I can definitely use the support. Feel free to add me.
  • ChrissyTokarz
    ChrissyTokarz Posts: 6 Member
    I just turned 30 and have 2 boys and I am also looking to get in shape would love to help cheer you or anyone on :)
  • danadinunno
    danadinunno Posts: 19 Member
    I am 33. A mother of 3. Ages 16,5 and 19 months. I'm at my heaviest weight ever. I am depressed and hate taking pictures or being in the public. I'm generally unhappy. I too need motivation. Pointers. Friends etc !!!! I've been doing this 5 weeks
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    25 year old mom of 3 little boys. Feel free to add me, I need more moms on my friends list for motivation.
  • cpridmor
    This is great! I'm so happy to have so many new mom friends! Working out with little people underfoot just brings on a whole new layer of challenge!!!
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    33 year old mom of 3! I work full time, balance school, family time, sports, etc. Been on this weight loss journey for a while, making progress slowly, but it's better than nothing!
  • I'm 33 and a mom of three boys! My boys are 7,5, and 4. It's a complete struggle to work and leave a healthy lifestyle when your always running around. Also, cooking dinners for children with limited taste palates is a challenge in its self. Good luck on your fitness journey!
  • ktdiprisco
    ktdiprisco Posts: 6 Member
    32 here! I am in the same boat. I work full time, go to school, and have 3 little ones. Feel free to add! Always looking for people to keep me honest and motivated.