Looking for other 30 yo moms to motivate me!

Options
Hey- I'm on track to get fit so I can enjoy my little guys without sitting on the sidelines anymore! I'd love to find some friends who are also balancing kids/work/life all that stuff so we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in March with a 4 year old and almost 2 year old! Please feel free to add me! I'm on here daily!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Definitely need more support to keep me honest! 30 something mom of 5 here. Anyone can add!
  • laydeecara
    laydeecara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm very new to heat and looking for motivation as well 32 mum of 5! I'm not sure how to add anyone just yet.
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I joined the 30 club tomorrow! I have a 20 month old and a 3 month old, I work full time and I'm in grad school, I need all the support and motivation I can get!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    30 year old here...no kids, but working on it! Feel free to add me!
  • cpridmor
    cpridmor Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Let's do this!
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me! 32 yr old mom to 6 boys. Need to be just as active as they are! Need to loose 25 more pounds and get fit!
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older than you guys, soon to be 37 mum to 1 gorgeous girl. I've got 35lb to shift so feel free to add me I could do with the encouragement :)
  • carlanethercott854
    Options
    Hi I am Carla I am 35 mum to 3 kids 1 wonderful son who's 14 and two beautiful daughters 10 and 2 I need to loose a couple of stone. I am new and very determined I need support and happy to encourage .
  • steph2strong
    steph2strong Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 31 y o mom of one little man (6 weeks only). I will be working on number 2 in a few months. I am on here daily and enjoy having similar friends. And wow how do you moms do it who have 4, 5 and 6 kids!!!! amazing, just amazing.
  • cpridmor
    Options
    Wow- I'm so amazed at these motivated moms with 4+ kids! My excuses hold NO more weight if you are all kicking it!
  • CowgirlsRock24
    CowgirlsRock24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    32 Here! 13 year old son :)
    Could always use more like minded gals in my life!
    Cheers to being healthy!
  • IZZY9909
    IZZY9909 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am about to turn 37 and have 2 beautiful girls, and work full time so I can definitely use the support. Feel free to add me.
  • ChrissyTokarz
    ChrissyTokarz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 and have 2 boys and I am also looking to get in shape would love to help cheer you or anyone on :)
  • danadinunno
    danadinunno Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 33. A mother of 3. Ages 16,5 and 19 months. I'm at my heaviest weight ever. I am depressed and hate taking pictures or being in the public. I'm generally unhappy. I too need motivation. Pointers. Friends etc !!!! I've been doing this 5 weeks
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    25 year old mom of 3 little boys. Feel free to add me, I need more moms on my friends list for motivation.
  • cpridmor
    Options
    This is great! I'm so happy to have so many new mom friends! Working out with little people underfoot just brings on a whole new layer of challenge!!!
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    33 year old mom of 3! I work full time, balance school, family time, sports, etc. Been on this weight loss journey for a while, making progress slowly, but it's better than nothing!
  • Nikkichanel_fitness
    Options
    I'm 33 and a mom of three boys! My boys are 7,5, and 4. It's a complete struggle to work and leave a healthy lifestyle when your always running around. Also, cooking dinners for children with limited taste palates is a challenge in its self. Good luck on your fitness journey!
  • ktdiprisco
    ktdiprisco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    32 here! I am in the same boat. I work full time, go to school, and have 3 little ones. Feel free to add! Always looking for people to keep me honest and motivated.