New and looking for people I can relate to

Hello everybody. If you're willing or also looking for some encouragement, please add me as a friend. I feel better when I feel I'm not alone, I know someone is having the same struggles as I am. I am here because I want the best life I can have. Unfortunately I have many things to change and sometimes a pat on the back helps.

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log every day
  • MayMci
    MayMci Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi! Feel free to add me! - Sandsprite
  • Lothlorien_Woods
    Lothlorien_Woods Posts: 58 Member
    Add me too I am in the same boat and depression doesn't help.
  • ladyj22
    ladyj22 Posts: 146 Member
    Add me! I've logged for 328 days and I've gained 3 pounds. Can't stop eating!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    I will add you i also log and comment everyday.
  • adtwin33
    adtwin33 Posts: 34 Member
    I will pat u on the back
  • lwilson125
    lwilson125 Posts: 1 Member
    Hoping to meet people you can relate to.........I've been trying to get my weight loss journey started for 2 yrs now. I lack motivation and self discipline. Have never actually made it past 3-4 days of being healthy. I have every excuse under the sun.
    Still...... Knowing what the obstacles are, I continue to wish myself healthy. Maybe we could help each other.....
  • karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Add me. I've been working for a year but finally committed last month.
  • RuthP92
    RuthP92 Posts: 11 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I have started this journey again recently (long story) and track everyday. Good luck!
  • Katherine, I know what you mean. I'll try to add you, but I'm new at this. If I can't figure it out, I hope you can.
  • GGTiny
    GGTiny Posts: 11 Member
    Happy for anyone to add me. Working hard on my fitness after alot of ill health so also appreciate the support and motivation.