10lb Slim Down in June

Options
Hey ya’ll-

How did we do this week? So my numbers are the same…no change :sad: . But oh man I can FEEL 180lbs…..I’m so close. How did you do on the challenge? I was so happy that I worked out more than 3 times this week!! Woot, woot! :drinker:

SW 184.46 6/1
GW 174 7/2
WI 1843.4 6/12
CW 183.4 6/16
TWL: 1.3lbs

Mini Challenge this week: Let’s get moving this week!!! Try to complete 10 miles. Walk, run, jog, or ride (if you ride, up the anti!!) just keep going. Last two weeks all!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262354-june-10lb-slim-down

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/253835-10lb-slim-down-in-june

Replies

• musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!! I definitely upped all of my workouts....I did two sometimes three workouts a day!!! I haven't weighed in just yet for this challenge but I have my personal weigh-in....

SW (June 1): 186
    Week 1 (June 7): 190
    Week 2 (June 14): 185.5
    Week 3 (half way): 184.5

So in total so far I'm down 1.5 pounds....thanks to that horrible 4 pound jump up in the first week....still lost on how that happened....still hoping to at least get below 180 by the end!!!!
  • lukeleia4
    lukeleia4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SW 189 6/1
    WI 187 6/7
    CW 185.8 6/14
    GW 179 7/2

When I see it like this I guess I'm doing OK, but it's difficult! I've been baking and didn't lick my fingers ONCE, nor did I eat anything I baked! I controlled myself at a kids party surrounded by snacks and pizza and cupcakes/candy. I struggle with the exercise. That's definitely the hardest part. I'm getting really good at turning down the food pushers at work and at home. I'm committed, and I can DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that reading about all of your exercise really motivates me to get out there and do some myself.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hello gals. I just now found this and want to join in. So what do I need to do?? I did something like this on the WW site and did really well with it. Managed to lose about 30 lbs with the help of the group and mini challenges. Is the goal to lose 10 pounds this month? I doubt I will now as it is mid month. Anyway..I will still join in and next month be up to par with everyone else. :)
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hello gals. I just now found this and want to join in. So what do I need to do?? I did something like this on the WW site and did really well with it. Managed to lose about 30 lbs with the help of the group and mini challenges. Is the goal to lose 10 pounds this month? I doubt I will now as it is mid month. Anyway..I will still join in and next month be up to par with everyone else. :)

Heya-
    Nothing formal. I usually post on Sundays and we weigh in. I try to have weekly challenges to keep us going. And, if we are friends I also have weekend challenge. Feel free to add me
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options

Heya-
    Nothing formal. I usually post on Sundays and we weigh in. I try to have weekly challenges to keep us going. And, if we are friends I also have weekend challenge. Feel free to add me

Great, so the challenge this time is to get a certain amount of activity time this week?
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!! I definitely upped all of my workouts....I did two sometimes three workouts a day!!! I haven't weighed in just yet for this challenge but I have my personal weigh-in....

Week 3 (half way): 184.5

So in total so far I'm down 1.5 pounds....thanks to that horrible 4 pound jump up in the first week....still lost on how that happened....still hoping to at least get below 180 by the end!!!!

OK, here's my official weigh-in numbers

Week 3 (June 21): 184
    GW: 176
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    HI there feeling much better this week although i now have a cold oh the trials!! lol Anyway after my losses last week was really scared i would either be up or not lose anything this week but i managed a pound great result.

1st June - CW - 177.6
    7th June - CW - 174.8 - 2.8 Lb loss so far hopefully on track for the 10lb loss.
    14th June - CW - 169.8 - 5lb loss this week (largely due to illness and running a 10k race on the weekend)
    21st June - CW - 168.6 - 1.2lb loss this week (nearly there)
    2nd July - GW - 167
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've just seen the challenge for this week, I walk to school 4 days of the week which is a mile away so thats 8 miles, and i do more walking also, so will hopefully get up to the 10 miles.