Steps app...

Options
Does anybody know the best device to use/buy to sync your steps to MFP please ? :)

Replies

• hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Look at the apps that are compatible with MFP first off. The iFit Vue looks really good, and inexpensive, but I'm not sure it syncs to MFP. Other things to know are what is important to you: sleep tracking, move alerts, call/text notifications, waterproof, wristworn or not, etc. Fitbit is obviously really popular, but not necessarily the best for everyone. I personally really like the Misfit Shine.
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I should add that I've used Fitbit, Misfit, Jawbone, Garmin, and some of the no-name generics. Fitbit has a great app. Misfit could use improvement in the app and Jawbone is my least favorite app. Garmin has updated theirs and it looks very good but their devices are still limited in capabilities and looks, to me. Oh, and I also have a Moov that I use as a running coach, but have found as a daily activity tracker it isn't very good.
  • kirstoff81
    kirstoff81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Jeez..sounds like you've used them all.I don't overdo it on the exercise so don't need an all singing all dancing kind off gadget but would just like to count the steps for work,walking the dog,weekend walks etc so maybe a bit of googling is needed.Thanks for the advice :)