Noob WARNING

Options
Hi MFP community,
I am new here but have been on many a weightloss forum along my journey. Since Easter 2009 I have lost 6 stone. From 16"7 to 10"5 (lowest but put on a couple of pound) and trying to get to my 10 stone target. Feel free to prod me and hopefully we can help each other x

Replies

• Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey, I feel violated! Over 90 have read and nobody stopped to say Hi :-(
    A community replicating local community isn't good!
  • rundgrenfan
    rundgrenfan Posts: 211
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is really great and becomes second nature once you're doing it for a while.
  • Soziberry
    Options
    Thankyou, was getting that "Did I remember deodrant today" feeling lol
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    lol welcome and make yourself at home!!!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great community and there are excellent tools and info here. Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Aww. Welcome. You smell fine to me.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome Noob! LOL I hope you love it here as much as we do! Some really great people on this site:)
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! And congrats on the impressive weight loss to date!
  • mommaG_Grandmatobe
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome, I love how you use the term stones to our pounds...don't worry about not having anyone respond, I have put myself out there as well and only had one person respond to my cry for help, Didn't seem really friendly to me either.

Add me as a friend.
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would have dropped in earlier, but I've been on a nutrition search since I logged on. :D Welcome to the group. Do I detect a scent of vanilla, or is that eau de cologne? :laugh: Sending you a friend request.
  • Soziberry
    Options
    Aw, thankyou all! I feel posetively welcomed into the house of MFP and passed a fave mug of Cadburys Highlights with cuddles. I am often a little too impatient, sorry. I am a chatterbox lol.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just logged in Noob, welcome to MFP. I think you will like it here. I too am new to the site and was warmly welcomed only 5 days ago. And good news, I am down one stone myself. That got me excited. Again WELCOME. :flowerforyou:
  • Soziberry
    Options
    Well done all of you on all your losses! It can feel like an eternity but it does happen, get the comments from friends and family, notice clothes getting slack, feel more energetic and you finally realise your body is doing something you never thought possible. Thanks again for the welcome, I hope this new home will be available to all in the future x
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Great loss so far! Wow.

I am also new here. Seems like a very helpful community.
    Good luck in the rest of your weight loss journey.