Let's lose it together

Options
Let's make friends and share tips, encourage and support each other in this journey , MelyCastillo add me.

Replies

• Ortiz5083
    Ortiz5083 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck Mely im starting this tomorrow.
  • kmwond
    kmwond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Mely. I'm excited to be on this journey with others. Ive been doing this for a month now but would like to start doing it with others. Talk to me if you need anything!
  • MelyCastillo
    MelyCastillo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :) Great and let's keep on pushing !
  • MelyCastillo
    Options
    I can tell you that ever since I use myfitnespal I manage to loose weight and stay on track. This app is the best out there !
  • cackstar
    cackstar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree! Tracking food sure does help!! I realised how much crap I'd been eating. I bought some kitchen scales today to weigh my food...Those morning oats were way more than I should eat
  • Itzrachieee94
    Itzrachieee94 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in need of some peer support. I can only seem to diet for a week then I get huge cravings for everything and anything D:
  • MelyCastillo
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How are you doing today Ortiz5083 ! I hope your first day is awesome
  • MelyCastillo
    Options
    Stay focus and don't let cravings stop you front getting to your goal. I recommend you to get organized with your food that's what I do and it helps a lot.
    I'm in need of some peer support. I can only seem to diet for a week then I get huge cravings for everything and anything D:

• MelyCastillo
    Options
    kmwond wrote: »
    Hi Mely. I'm excited to be on this journey with others. Ive been doing this for a month now but would like to start doing it with others. Talk to me if you need anything!
    Thanks Kmwond
  • MelyCastillo
    Options
    cackstar wrote: »
    I agree! Tracking food sure does help!! I realised how much crap I'd been eating. I bought some kitchen scales today to weigh my food...Those morning oats were way more than I should eat
    Scales are so helpful, I also realized that I was having almost 2 portions without knowing. Now I pack my nuts, and other snacks by servings and it's so much better when comes to calorie counting
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me