PCOS & Weight Loss

Options
vsolis27
vsolis27 Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi I created this group for anyone with PCOS and trying to lose weight, I just found out on Monday that I have PCOS so I would like to help others on this journey as well and maybe even start a brand new fresh Facebook group let me know if you're interested. :)

Replies

• swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello- I was diagnosed with PCOS about 8 years ago and It has explained a lot of struggles I've had in life and weight loss. I'd love to talk with others that are going through this as well.
  • afigirl113
    afigirl113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 27, and have known that I have PCOS since middle school. I've always struggled with losing weight and being able to keep it off. My weight tends to yo yo up and down. Would love some feedback from other women in what has and has not worked for them in regards to weight loss
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Keeping carbs low, is key.
  • vsolis27
    vsolis27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies and welcome to our little group if there's anything you would like to see does that mean no we are all in this together.
    Also started a Facebook group if you have facebook its called Hope Matters pcos and weight loss support. My weight tends to go up and down this world I see my nutritionist tomorrow
  • mommato3
    mommato3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, I HAVE HAD PCOS FOR 7 YEARS AND MY WEIGHT TENDS TO YOYO A LOT. I AM NOW THE HEAVIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN. VERY UNHAPPY. I WORKOUT 4 DAYS A WEEK DOING CROSSFIT AND THE SHAPE OF MY BOSY HAS CHANGED BUT MY WEIGHT HAS NOT MOVED VERY MUCH. THINKINH I AM NEEDING TO TRY A NEW DIET.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    vsolis27 wrote: »
    Hi I created this group for anyone with PCOS and trying to lose weight, I just found out on Monday that I have PCOS so I would like to help others on this journey as well and maybe even start a brand new fresh Facebook group let me know if you're interested. :)

If you mean you created a Group (rather than starting a thread) do add a link to that group.
  • jlfag05
    jlfag05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join. I am 33 and discovered at 27 that I have it. I have always struggled with my weight but the last few years more so than ever before. PCOS can be so unfair and defeating. Excited to talk with others who really get it and to problem solve.
  • jlfag05
    jlfag05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also I found the Facebook group! :) Is there anyway that you could change it to private rather than public so that others do not see our posts on our Facebook newsfeeds? Thanks!!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    This is a thread, not a group.

PCOS groups already exist.
  • alethea88
    alethea88 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi I just found out I have pcos last week. I want to join your facebook group.
  • MMedeiros25
    MMedeiros25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to Join also