Wii Games...

Options
Im debating against these 3 games.... Wii fitness, Wii Zumba & Wii Julian Micheals..... Has anybody tried any of these & which one do you recommend!?

Replies

• Kristy0728
    Kristy0728 Posts: 63
    Options
    I have heard Wii Zumba is a lot of fun, JM Wii is supposed to be terrible, Wii Fit Plus is fun but I don't think its very challenging.
  • Tahru
    Tahru Posts: 58
    Options
    I always use WiiFit+ ...I like it so much! it even has custom workouts to target areas, not to mention you can design your own work out routines
    But I haven't use the other two..so I can only vouch for one!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Get the Biggest Loser for Wii....it's awesome!!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have Wii fit plus and Zumba.... didn't know there was a Julian Micheals one, might have to check into that. As far as workouts go I find Zumba to be the better of the two BUT I use my fit plus more. It weighs you and keeps track of it which is what I use it for. It does have some good workouts on it though. Just none that gets me going!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    EA Fitness is fun and great for low level beginner working out, but if you are in any kind of shape I recommend EA Exercise it is better than any of the ones you listed
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    I always use WiiFit+ ...I like it so much! it even has custom workouts to target areas, not to mention you can design your own work out routines
    But I haven't use the other two..so I can only vouch for one!
    I really like my Wii+ also But I do take a break because I dont want to get board of it. BUt I like the wii scale
  • mamaroki
    mamaroki Posts: 9
    Options
    I have Wii fit and the Jillian one. I like Wii fit but don't like Jillian. Sometimes I'll be doing the workout but the system isn't picking it up and Jillian gets a bit rude (even though it's animated). Others mentioned Biggest Loser, which I really like too but my personal favorite is Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I know you have your three choices and maybe aren't considering others but those are the ones I like.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have Wii fit and the Jillian one. I like Wii fit but don't like Jillian. Sometimes I'll be doing the workout but the system isn't picking it up and Jillian gets a bit rude (even though it's animated). Others mentioned Biggest Loser, which I really like too but my personal favorite is Just Dance 2 for the Wii. I know you have your three choices and maybe aren't considering others but those are the ones I like.

Im considering any options. I have also considered the just dance because I feel it might have music that I could enjoy more. :o)
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have all three games and personally, I find Zumba very difficult to do because I am not a dancer lol. I have zero coordination and find it more frustrating than anything. As for Jillian Michaels, I didnt care for it much, but I dont remember why-sorry. The Wii Fit I dont find challenging, I use it so I am not just sitting on the couch, getting some activity. I know you didnt ask for other suggestions, but I will say that I really enjoy my EA Active 2 and The Biggest Loser workouts for the Wii. My husband enjoys the NFL Trainer. I havent used it yet because he is really competitive and I am not, it wont be fun anymore lol. But again, that is what I enjoy.
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I also have the wii fit plus and love it. This is how I weigh myself being that I do not own a scale. I use the Rythum Boxing alot, gets the heart pumping. I haven't used either of the other 2, but do have The Biggest Loser. :D Love that one too.
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    I have all three.

I don't like Jillian's, I honestly can't figure it out and get stuck running in place? If someone knows how to get past this please let me know!

I like Wii fit and Wii fit + and play it often, I especially like the segway one.

I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!! It is so much fun, I go back to it daily!!! I just did a 60 min. zumbathon workout and burnt 451 calories (I weigh 207)! Honestly if you like upbeat music and dancing till you are dripping in sweat, honestly this game is no joke, get the game, you won't look back!!!!!
  • tracivee
    tracivee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Just Dance 2 for the Wii...it's a workout I can do with my kids and I sweat like crazy doing it! I know it must burn a whole lot of calories!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Wii game is shocking! I have it and half the time it doesn't even recognise what you're doing!
    I currently own

- Wii Fit (and wii fit plus)
    - Jillian Michaels
    - Biggest Loser
    - Just Dance 2
    - Wii sports
    - All Star Cheerleaders ( a few versions)

The biggest loser game is the best in terms of exercise and calories. It's a real workout, long work outs that target all parts of the body. It's the only one that actually leaves me out of breath and struggling!
    But it's a little boring. It's exercise. and to me wii games are meant to be primarly fun when you barely notice you're getting workouts.
    It has challenges in it that are a little more fun if you're competative but even the beginner option is gruelling!

Just Dance 2 is loads of fun :) my favourite even though In don't burn anywhere near as much as biggest loser

Cheerleaders and jillian michaels have been the biggest waste of money :( (which is a shame because I love jillian)

Hope this helps a bit
  • vdegraff
    vdegraff Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I really like WII Fit+. I like the yoga and strenght training stuff. The kids do it with me although I'm the only one using the board. It helps to supplment other activity.
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I love Wii Games!!!! You can really get a good cardio workout with all of the following below. Just wear your HRM to find out how many calories your burning. Thinking about purchasing EA Sports for Wii

I have the following:

Just Dance
    Just Dance 2
    Zumba
    Wii Sports (Boxing/Tennis/Bowling)
    Gold's Gym Dance Workout
  • taiylor1397
    Options
    I'd have to agree with everyone on Julian Michaels workout, I hate it! But I do love zumba and just dance they are loads of fun and you burn calories :) wii fit is alot of fun but I don't feel like I'm working out, and I don't ever really break a sweat.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Get the Biggest Loser for Wii....it's awesome!!

Agreed! I love it!