I am new......... again

Options
I used My Fitness Pal last year, and then I got busy last summer (and gained 10 pounds) and let my Fitness pal kinda go into limbo. That changed when I went to the VA, and the talking scale said "one on the scale at a time" :) I am back and I have lost 2 pounds since the 1st of the year with out starving. I get a lot of exercise, but I LOVE eating :) This really works (if ya stick to it). The girls at work think I look great.... my wife says I am fat (@ 66 she can still fit in her high school clothes).... I can't even get my arm in my old uniform ;)

Replies

• Mumfred
    Mumfred Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mumfred wrote: »
    I used My Fitness Pal last year, and then I got busy last summer (and gained 10 pounds) and let my Fitness pal kinda go into limbo. That changed when I went to the VA, and the talking scale said "one on the scale at a time" :) I am back and I have lost 2 pounds since the 1st of the year with out starving. I get a lot of exercise, but I LOVE eating :) This really works (if ya stick to it). The girls at work think I look great.... my wife says I am fat (@ 66 she can still fit in her high school clothes).... I can't even get my arm in my old uniform ;)

'I drew my own profile picture'
  • FitFabJenny
    FitFabJenny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome!! I am a repeat MFP user as well. Glad you've started the new year off with some great habits and wishing you all the success. Feel free to add me as a friend! -Jenny