Loosing weight

Options
So just by watching my calorie intake & eating whatever i want , i can loose weight?

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Yes. Buy yourself a food scale to ensure you're logging accurately and not accidentally eating more than you think.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can lose weight. An overly restrictive diet of nothing but lean meats, fruits, and veggies is a one way ticket to failure for many people. It may not be best to eat your entire calorie allowance in cupcakes, but you would still lose weight as long as you're in a calorie deficit.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Keep an accurate log (for me this requires weighing my food on a scale), keep to your calorie goal, and yes you will lose weight.

I find some foods are high in calories but not very filling, so if I want to eat them I have to find a way to adjust my day/week so that they fit. For the sake of being healthy I wouldn't recommend eating cookies/pie/cake/candy all day, but fitting some chocolate or a piece of cake or a few cookies into your calories for the day shouldn't cause any problems with weight loss.
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Yes!

Beyond this, "free" eating is the most effective way to lose weight, because it's not a "diet." This is a sustainable lifestyle change. You'll probably realize that with some calorie restriction, it's not worth it to indulge in whatever suits your fancy, because you'll be run-down and hungry if you don't eat some veggies and lean protein.

Good luck and be safe!
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    cprisby7 wrote: »
    So just by watching my calorie intake & eating whatever i want , i can loose weight?

yep:-)