Rededication day!

Options
Today, I made the decision to stop wallowing in depression and self pity and continue on my journey to lose 225lbs. This last month has been hard for me, and I had my own little "Come to Jesus" meeting with the mirror a little while ago. From this moment on, I will not fail. I will not allow myself to make excuses. I can do this, I WILL do this, and anyone who knows me knows I am force to be reckoned with when my mind is made up.

Go read my latest blog. You'll understand why I sat myself down this evening and gave myself a stern talking to. I'll also accept friend requests. :)

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    You will do this!
    ^-^
  • charm13s
    charm13s Posts: 9
    Options
    Kudos! Good luck to you! I am also restarting my journey again today.
  • Chosen4Greatness
    Options
    Alright Lady Lord, We are some dangerous people when we finally make up in are minds to do something. Im glad you were able to come out of that depression mode, and finally get motivated to keep on the journey of healthy living. I know that you can do it, and I look foward to your continue progress as strive to reach your goals!!!! God Bless you in all of your endeavors
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Thank you! :) Honestly, if it weren't for MFP and all the great people here, I don't think I'd have made it this far. Having a great support team is a blessing.