I'm a newbie!!

Options
Hello,
My name is Thresa.I am new to this site. I am trying to get to a healthy weight. My youngest son just turned three years old. I have been struggling to lose weight since his birth. It is summer and I am having a hard time with confidence. I don't like to wear shorts or got to the pool in my bathing suit. I have a lot of motivation, I just lack the support. I will be keeping up with this. This is a great way to have support with such a hard task as loosing weight.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Thresa!! There is lots of support, encouragement, inspiration and accountability here. You will love the people!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome Thresa -

I am a newbie as well!
  • KotyTyler
    KotyTyler Posts: 3,604 Member
    Options
    Hello Thresa! I'm a newbie to this site too. My tip to you is to hold your head high, wear shorts, and your bathing suit in the pool because it truly will make you feel better about yourself in the long run. Honestly. You may think that others are judging you but that may not be the fact in the long run...you may be judging yourself and not giving yourself the credit you so deserve. Who are those people you're talking about that you think will look at you anyway? Are they really worthy of your time (and stress)? Feel good about yourself, after all you Are a Mom with a beautiful interior no matter how you view yourself on your exterior. I'm rooting for you!!
    KotyTyler
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome. I am in a similar situation. I am trying to lose weight after baby two she will be three in July. Feel free to add me this site has made all the difierence for me. It is awesome
  • mdidato
    mdidato Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too! Just joined today
  • KotyTyler
    Options
    I sent you All a friend request! Best way to start things out is to have friends, so you've got one in me~I promise!
  • KotyTyler
    Options
    To find your friend request go to your home page and it will show you on the top, under the header, that you have a friend request. Use the My Home tab above to get there, just in case you didn't know.