Life changes !!

Options
Hi my name is Jesse and I'm trying to make lifestyle changes is there anybody out there trying to do the same

Replies

• Colorado1runner
    Colorado1runner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, in the process myself and so far total have lost approx 35lbs
  • MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yep. Trying to get more exercise in, and also eating differently.
  • Linzella
    Linzella Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm making a change because dieting has never worked for me. I always gain it back when I get lazy and eat garbage lol.
  • vern2855
    vern2855 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yea , me too, trying to build better habits
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes.... Been here for awhile and haven't seen a great deal of success. Perhaps most is my fault but, add me and we can get through it
  • hopeinmn
    hopeinmn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Trying to make some life changes myself! I have an open diary. Add me for support!
  • jesse_todhunter
    jesse_todhunter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tdhawbaker wrote: »

• jesse_todhunter
    jesse_todhunter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It seems like so many times in my life I've lost a bunch of weight and then I gained a bunch of weight but now that I'm getting older it seems like it's harder to lose. I'm having a hard time losing it I lost about 13 pounds but now it seems like I've flatting out or I'm not losing anymore I am exercising eating right but nothing. anybody have any hints on what to do to get your metabolism to go faster?
  • 1frog247
    1frog247 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, Matt here. Just starting this journey myself. I've been up and down the scale, a few times. Now, first week using MFP and training at a gym. I'm hoping to loose 100 lbs this year, hang in there and train hard! B)