LOSING THE LAST TEN

Options
For years I have steadily been between 133-135 lbs. I have always wanted to lose that final ten, but have struggled over and over again. Any advice?

Replies

• CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    From what I hear the last 10 are the hardest to lose so be ready to work hard. You'll want to keep your calories in a good zone (not too high or not too low) and work hard during your workouts. Lift weights too.
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Cut your carbs down and increase your protein.. maybe try some more intense cardio :)
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Good god the final 10 is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 145 and dream of 135. I cant get passed it. A friend told me that sometimes you have to drop the number in your head and focus on a workout or to tone what you have. Sometimes you just cant get to that number. However...I cant get that to register cuz I want 135
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've never been able to successfully get below 132 or so and maintain it. I'd love to be in the 120's, but it's just not happening so far!
  • megan4pr
    megan4pr Posts: 12
    Options
    Yeah. I've gotten there, but I didn't maintain it! Oy! Just have to keep on chugging. Goodluck!