Phentermine/Adipex

Options
I'm starting on Phentermine tomorrow. I'm wanting friends who I can support through tough times and can also motivate me when I'm down and out. I'm looking forward to my journey. And hopefully I'll get request coming in. I have 50-70 pounds to lose.

Replies

• sherrirod252015
    sherrirod252015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Ive never used pills before ,, but Need motivation myself.
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Phentermine tomorrow. I'm wanting friends who I can support through tough times and can also motivate me when I'm down and out. I'm looking forward to my journey. And hopefully I'll get request coming in. I have 50-70 pounds to lose.

Have you read any of the discussions here about Phentermine? Have you done research and you're aware of the risks? I don't mean to be negative, but 50 to 70 lbs is really do-able without drugs that can cause permanent damage to your heart valves amongst other things. I would 100% be a daily support to you but I can't support a beautiful young woman like you taking this kind of risk with her health. Best of luck to you, sincerely.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Ditto. For that amount of weight loss I would not take my life in my hands. I read the thread of that young woman who ended up with heart problems despite her doctor's supervision. Awful and totally unnecessary. Just change what and how you eat and exercise.
  • mmorgan602
    mmorgan602 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started having seizures on thus mefication and now I have ti take seizure mefication to prevent them. And seizure mecication causes weight gain.
  • mmorgan602
    mmorgan602 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry for all the typos
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) i've been on it for a week
  • sndrd49
    sndrd49 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) i've been on it for a week

Why???
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I used Phen early last year after getting my high blood pressure under control. It helped me loose alot of the beginning weight (down 124 pounds as of last weekend) but its not a miracle cure and you will eventually need to learn self discipline to maintain your healthy eating habit. Shoot me a friend request, I log 6 days a week and wear my fitbit religiously.