Got to pig out ^_^

Options
Yay! I had to eat quite a bit today to keep my energy up for kendo (which was a killer) So me and a couple friends went out to McDonald's and I got to eat a terribly delicious meal and stayed under my calorie count! Not so happy about the sodium levels in that stuff....but hey. As long as I don't make a habit of it! It felt good to not worry about what I ate (well, in reason) because I had burned all of that off at kendo!

Replies

• scaredofcoasters
    scaredofcoasters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yay! I had to eat quite a bit today to keep my energy up for kendo (which was a killer) So me and a couple friends went out to McDonald's and I got to eat a terribly delicious meal and stayed under my calorie count! Not so happy about the sodium levels in that stuff....but hey. As long as I don't make a habit of it! It felt good to not worry about what I ate (well, in reason) because I had burned all of that off at kendo!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Awesome! It always made things okay in my book when I was able to work out! If I could burn enough calories to make it okay, I would go for it! So great job! :smile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Someone mentioned once that working out is NOT required for weight loss but I think it most definitely is!!! Working out gives you room to EAT and let's face it ... probably everyone here LOVES food. :happy:

I LOVE weekdays because I work out on weekdays and can eat a bit more. But on the weekend I'm down to 1300 calories... BOOOOOO.

Anyway, just don't make it a habit eh? ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!