What's UP??!!!

Options
I am a newbie 2 this site 4 a couple of hours now, and I have had 6 people try to sell me something? :grumble: Don't get me wrong, I have been welcomed with open arms as well :happy: But I would like 2 know if it is the admin that let's this happen, or is it people (wolves...lol) trying to make a living off of my fat *kitten*???

Replies

• realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Haven't had anyone try to sell me anything. You are talking personal contacts? Not the ads, cause you have to deal with the ads, it is a "free" site.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    welcome! I have been on here for a week and nobody has tried to sell me anything either. All I see are the ad's.

Anyways, Welcome....
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a year and no one has ever tried to sell me anything. I feel a bit left out now...
  • 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    Haven't had anyone try to sell me anything. You are talking personal contacts? Not the ads, cause you have to deal with the ads, it is a "free" site.

I understand about ads, I am talking about -

"From: haleycreations
    Received: Sun 06/19/11 07:11 PM
    Subject: Hello
    Hello Chris, I am not here to try to sell you anything if this is what it looks like I just want to ask you what you are doing for your exercise programs and what you like to do for fun. I have lost 55 lbs doing Insanity and P90X combined so far and I am on the second round now of P90X, I myself sell the programs now as a BeachBody coach myself so if you have any questions about anything or would like to try a program let me know and i would be happy to help you out.
    www. If you just want to ask questions and that is all you need I am happy to help in that way as well. I think we all need to lean on each other to get through some of the programs and hurdles. Hope to talk to you soon
    Robert"

I would show the others but I don't want to seem like a "fuddy duddy"...lol
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a year and no one has ever tried to sell me anything. I feel a bit left out now...

Heather, I have an old coffee table for sale if you want to buy it... i also have a brand new xbox 360 i am selling... PM me if you're interested.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

Heather, I have an old coffee table for sale if you want to buy it... i also have a brand new xbox 360 i am selling... PM me if you're interested.

FINALLY!
  • 916SAC
    Options

Should I forward them 2 you?...lol.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well I am sorry and I will not bother anyone I just wanted to share what has worked for me in the past I hope that you all get what you want out of the programs or exercise you are doing.
    Robert
  • 916SAC
    Options
    But I just did get this -
    "I am sorry I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable I am also new on here and I am just trying to get to know others on here I did not mean to seem pushy and I will not bother you in the future, I just was trying to help out nothing to worry about, I just love the programs and that was all my intent sorry again. "

So maybe I am over reacting? Or will the 5 others do the same?
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    I literally joined about 20 minutes now and just trying to figure this out

:huh:
  • 916SAC
    Options
    Well I am sorry and I will not bother anyone I just wanted to share what has worked for me in the past I hope that you all get what you want out of the programs or exercise you are doing.
    Robert

Robert - plz don't get me wrong, it's just that I received emails from 5 others who wanted to share "what has worked for me" along with a website to click on?
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that is cool I just joined yesterday, I did not mean anything by it and I want to build friendships on here not break them up. Please except my sincere apologies if you just need advice I have found you will find it on here one way or another.