North East England

Options
Scamd83
Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
Hi, just wondering if there are any other MFP members from Northumberland/North Tyneside area? If there's anyone else actually from Blyth I'd consider that amazing. I'm easily impressed so another person existing in the same area of land I occupy and using the same website as me would be quite a big thing.

Replies

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Prepare to be blown away because I'm in Morpeth. Wasssuuuup.
    There's a few people from the north east on here.
  • Scamd83
    Options
    @Thisnameischosen The posh part of South East Northumberland! The Capitol to Northumberland's Panem.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Well I wouldn't say posh.. Me living here kinda brings the place down a peg or two.. Anyway I don't live in Morpeth town. I live in one of the villages on the outskirts. I won't put it on here because of stalkers/revenge seekers etc, the village is that small I could easily found just by knocking on a few doors.

Hey what's with the wind today!? It's wild up here. Things blowing off the roof and everything.

(weather chat, heh)
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if there are any other MFP members from Northumberland/North Tyneside area? If there's anyone else actually from Blyth I'd consider that amazing. I'm easily impressed so another person existing in the same area of land I occupy and using the same website as me would be quite a big thing.

I'm north east
  • Scamd83
    Options
    @Thisnameischosen You have stalkers seeking revenge? Oh and yeah, it's terrible. Still terrible I mean (sorry for the delayed response), this is prime wheelie bin taking off weather.

@MRSLJ1975 Hi, whereabouts?
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    @Thisnameischosen You have stalkers seeking revenge? Oh and yeah, it's terrible. Still terrible I mean (sorry for the delayed response), this is prime wheelie bin taking off weather.

@MRSLJ1975 Hi, whereabouts?

Co Durhsm @Scamd83
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Newcastle here
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm originally from Wallsend (well Walker is where I grew up but my parents live in Wallsend) but I reside in Nottingham these days

I went to college with a couple of people from Blyth
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Used to live in Newcastle
  • Scamd83
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone. Going off MFP, I think I might be the only male in the North East of England.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm living in Darlington, does that make me a North East southerner?
  • Scamd83
    Options
    Yes, but it's weird to think Middlesbrough is our London (Darlington would be Bristol I guess).