weigh in

Options
So, here's the deal...I haven't weighed in in close to three weeks because my last weigh in only showed a 1/2 lb weight loss. I feel like I have lost some since then but I am nervous about getting on the scale and seeing a very small number and becoming discouraged. Any advice for getting over a plateau just in case that is happening?

Replies

• maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    - It really depends. You could not be eating enough calories. Or you might need to step up your workout rountine....or change it up. Try not to do same thing everyday. One it will keep you from getting bored and you will use different muscles doing different things.

Please let us know what the scales say!!!! Praying for positive results!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Don't be a afraid, the scale is not nice, so you may not like the results or you may LOVE the results, the only way to know is to try. Have you tried measuring yourself? I measured myself after five weeks and lost two inches around my hips without any weight loss really.
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    - Oh also...if you aren't already you may have to start measuring your food to make sure your protion sizes are true to what you are saying they are.
  • brendant1
    brendant1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i did the same for three weeks and found I had lost 1.6kgs. You need to know whats happening other wise you'll think the worse.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Good luck and don't get discouraged. I agree with everyone measure yourself and you will see results even if your scale says otherwise.