Hello!

Options
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I've only been on myfitnesspal for a week, but I LOVE it and it's helping me so much. Can't wait to 'meet' you all & celebrate our successes!

Veronica

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • ilovemyjacks
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have only been here a week as well but so far, it is awesome and I've been really diligent. I hope we can support each other well!!! Feel free to friend me

Sarah
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi Veronica,
    I've been on here for about 2 weeks. I'm trying really hard to keep w/in my calorie count...and working out...(i need motivation 99.9% of the time) But, I enjoy this website, there are so many inspirational people on here, it really helps! =)
    Best of luck to you. Feel free to add me.
  • sladds
    sladds Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Veronica,

Welcome. I've only been on mfp for 2 weeks now and I'm also loving it. I can't wait to share my own success story with everyone. :smile:

Jasmine
  • melissbail
    Options
    It will be a week for me tomorrow also. It really helps to record what I am eating; what an eye-opener!
  • veggie_1200
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I already feel great! Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I think this site is really helpful. Now I have a much better idea on what I'm doing right/wrong. Feel free to add me! :)
  • JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    welcome mate

hope all is well with you i am glad to make new friends as it give all of us more support add me if you would like and successes is just around the corner lol