I'm struggling and need Motivation

Options
Hey guys I've been seriously struggling and I need to get back on track I've been going through some stressful things and need to stop before it affects my health and currently it's affecting my health real bad. I've only got 45 pounds to reach my goal weight I know I can do just need to keep my mind on it please feel free to add me as a friend I sure could use all the motivation and support I can get.

Replies

• vikingsfan78
    vikingsfan78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok sounds like a great idea
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    actually you have to think about it, if you give up now you'll have more to lose and it will take longer. Take a deep breath, relax......and start fresh. It takes effort and I've given up a few times and started again, but now instead of 50 lbs to lose I have 76. My biggest thing is weeding through all the wrong calorie posts to find the correct ones, now they are busy verifying everything and that helps cut down on the time it takes to post everything. I'm also a creature of habit when it comes to food, I can eat the same thing day in day out, but my husband can't so I have to think of him too. Even after 9 years I know it can be done, I have done it before....of course I was 40 then and it was easier, but someway somehow I will get it done and you will too -- got my first mud run coming up in July so I am concentrating on getting some strength in these muscles....a goal really helps
  • vikingsfan78
    vikingsfan78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the tips I will just take things day by day