51 year old with 51 pounds to lose

Options
flydd
flydd Posts: 9 Member
My name is Dee and I am a 51 year old small business owner from Wisconsin. Stress, bad eating habits, sedentary lifestyle has taken its toll. I am determined to make changes before I end up another 50 lbs heavier. I would sure like to support some folks in the same boat. Please add me!

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend i also have a small roofing company and am 51 or at least until march. I am always looking for friends. I have lost 80 and have about 60 to go. I will send you a request
  • flydd
    flydd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I will be 52 in March too!
  • jpp3184
    jpp3184 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck I will help you out Imanyway I can. You have very pretty eyes
  • slonski490
    slonski490 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me i just turned the 5-0 and live in WI too!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    flydd wrote: »
    My name is Dee and I am a 51 year old small business owner from Wisconsin. Stress, bad eating habits, sedentary lifestyle has taken its toll. I am determined to make changes before I end up another 50 lbs heavier. I would sure like to support some folks in the same boat. Please add me!

Ever heard of advocare24 day challenge? Let me know if I can help you lose the weight

Ignore the spammer trying to sell you crap over priced products! ;)

Not spam, and the products have been proven to work

The ONLY thing that works is to keep your calories lower than you burn. People can do that here for free. So ******* and go pay for an advert ;)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Dee! You can do this! MFP helped me lose over 100 lbs. Add me if you need the support.
  • 4kim2bfit
    4kim2bfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group 53 with 50 to loose, started over to many times to count. I want this time to work
  • gerry3x
    gerry3x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello just started. 200 lbs to lose and I don't know where to start. Not sure of I can overcome this.
  • tazzie51
    tazzie51 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    add me newbie here as well turning 51 in March need to lose 51ibs or more
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me too, I turn 50 soon and am 4 weeks in here, losing steadily ( ish!) also with a small business and stress to deal with. Very determined though, after years of denial! We have the power....