Hi :) (any australian users?)

Options
claire_xox
claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
Hey :)
I've been using mfp on and off for the past few months and have decided that to make it stick this time I need to find people for support and motivation! So thought I'd say hi! (already been a little motivated looking at some of your success stories!)

I'm Aussie, in melb and my weight has fluctuated between 64kgs and 54kgs (141lbs and 119lbs) over the past 3 years depending on my diets and when I give up on them!

I'm between 5"2 and 5"3 so even at 54kgs (119lbs) I've got a bit of flab that needs to be lost and toned! I would love to get to between 50kgs and 45gs (110lbs and 100lbs)

Replies

• miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey there, Im kind of the same boat as you... I wouldnt say im over weight, but this cold weather has kind of sent me into hibernation, and i have put on a little extra because of it.
    So I thought id join this to help keep me motivated...
    And yes, im Aussie ha!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Cold weather is the worst! Battling my cravings for a hot coffee each day is the hardest part of my diet!

Thought I'd post an image of me 16 years --> 21 years old so people can get an idea :)

24llfdk.jpg
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I seriously have a problem with cold weather, just makes me wana stay curled up inside the house! Im starting yoga, thinking I will keep that up for at least winter, since you do it in a nice warm room. Iv only been once, thinking it would be kind of easy, but its not! My body was aching a couple of days after!
    Nice pics by the way, can realy see that you'v lost the puppy fat we all have when we are teenagers :)
    There seems to be lots of Americans on here, have you met many Aussies?
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey ya Claire. Yet another Aussie here! I live in Temora (rural NSW), and while I don't mind the cold weather, I HATE having a man-cold!!!
    Good luck with you goals!
    Em x