looking for parent friends

Options
I will be a first time mom in May and i am looking for some new mom or dad friends who i can share my journey with. If this sparks your interest too please send me a friend request.

Replies

• samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    im not a new mom but I do have kids that are 6 and 3. Feel free to add me as well as anyone else that would like to.
  • Darazz
    Darazz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be a first time mom in May and i am looking for some new mom or dad friends who i can share my journey with. If this sparks your interest too please send me a friend request.

Congratulations Sabrina! I have two children, aged 2.5 and 6 months, and I'm also looking for more parent friends. Not only to share the share the parenting journey with, but working through the demands of being a new parents and trying to still eat right when sleep deprived etc.!

You can go ahead and add me if you'd like!
  • MrsFaulkner13
    MrsFaulkner13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

So exciting for you! Congrats!

I have two, 3 and 18 months. I am always looking for Mom friends. Feel free ro add me. I'm trying to be very active on here to keep me commited to my plan and help encourage others.
  • becauseican1
    becauseican1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Hun. I had my little girl 3 weeks ago. Xx