At home exercise DVDs for busy moms?

Options
What are some of the best (or favourite) at home exercise videos (30-60 minutes) for a busy, working mom?

I've done Jillian Michaels 6 week six-pack and 30 day shred. Liked both, and looking for something similar, but from a different trainer to change it up.

TIA :)

Replies

• carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I would recommend T25 or insanity max 30 by beachbody - they are 25mins and 30 mins long but a good step up from Jillian Michaels
  • JulesMT
    JulesMT Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich, Kelly Coffey Meyer, Hammer & Chisel, 21 Day Fix, Jillian's BodyShred, BJ Gaddour MetaShred
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The Firm..13 DVD set and it is very cheap. Hard but only 15 minute workouts. They work too :cold_sweat:
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YouTube channels befit, fitness blender, popsugar, gymra,hasfit, netfit all free to use.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    i buy the les mill body combat dvds i do these 4 times a week - either in the morning before my 2 and 3 years old rise or in the middle of the day while there running circles around me - its doable - annoying but doable lol
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was just getting ready to post the same exact question! I have been looking at T25 or PiYo I but they are expensive. I have some old Jillian Michaels and The Firm DVDs but I'm intrigued by the YouTube idea, I've never tried it for workouts.
  • i_ge_w94
    i_ge_w94 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! If you want variety then definitely have a look at Flex - they live-stream classes (yoga, pilates, ab workouts, HIIT etc), there's loads of trainers to choose from and you don't need equipment!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I second Kelly Coffey Meyer. She has a series of DVDs - 30 Minutes to Fitness. Each DVD has 2 - 30 minute workouts plus lots of premixes to keep it fresh. Here are video clips & reviews

http://www.collagevideo.com/collections/kelly-coffey-meyer

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/146.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=146&show=10&page=1
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I love p90x3!