Just trying to look good naked!!

Options
New to this app, loving it so far. Recently divorced, starting over in a sense in my life. Lost 11 pounds already. Working out is the easy part it's controlling what I eat that I struggle with. Looking for like minded people to help each other on our journeys!!

Replies

• Sabawasim2013
    Sabawasim2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started 5 days ago hun.lost a kilo already have 2 whooping stones to lose yet.good luck for your weight loss journey
  • PsLukeM
    PsLukeM Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    New to this app, loving it so far. Recently divorced, starting over in a sense in my life. Lost 11 pounds already. Working out is the easy part it's controlling what I eat that I struggle with. Looking for like minded people to help each other on our journeys!!
    Good for you on all accounts! :)
  • Kyotojunkie
    Kyotojunkie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's an eye-catching tag line, haha. I wish you all you wish for yourself on your new journey in life.
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Ugh, food is my issue too!! I have found now that I'm a little older, I have to do both to be successful! I have 10 pounds to lose. I will add you!
  • amazingames82
    amazingames82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    PsLukeM wrote: »
    Good for you on all accounts! :)

• amazingames82
    Options
    Thanks
  • amazingames82
    Options
    @Kyotojunkie thank you good luck to you too!

@allieparkia I am having the hardest time with my nutrition..:)
  • dramos1961
    dramos1961 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    LOL, good title! I take off my glasses for that! Otherwise on 2nd journey and more determined to make it work and help others. GL
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Well you have the Smile on lock! Good luck on your Journey, i find it its easier to be motivated when you just think positive daily and keep up the work, no days off, maybe one or two ;) but keep at it, you'll look look great Naked ahahah!
  • amazingames82
    Options
    That's what we all want.. right:) Thanks, just taking it one day and I do agree staying positive goes a long way. Good luck to you too!
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • fernaeriehl
    fernaeriehl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I also want to get fitter for footy
  • amazingames82
    Options
  • nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I agree working out is the easy part. Even when I'm overeating and gaining I still manage to get a workout in. I just recently started consistently logging again. I'm determined to stick with it this time so I can feel better and actually enjoy the results of my workout! You can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • nitagrobler
    nitagrobler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too. Getting older.
  • amazingames82
    Options
    Thanks! I agree when I stay accountable I feel much better:)
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    That would make a great book title.