Anybody else goin throu mid life crisis ???

Options
Hi all I'm Lisa from UK and looking for friends similar age, I've just turned big 40 and kids think mummies goin throu mid life crisis lol so who's with me ?

Replies

• normandmccowan393
    Options
    Just turned 46! I hear you!
  • MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Just turned 46! I hear you!

Lol I'm sure I'm fine but kids tell me different but may be with goin out more and the 16th added tattoo in the last 2 yrs x
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with ink work!! Add me please and we will get through the "midlife" crisis together lol
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a "crisis." It's called "life," enjoy and get that ink if you want it. My daughter is a tattoo artist and at 62, I get whatever ink I want. In fact, I think I'm overdue for something new.
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    I wouldn't call it a "crisis." It's called "life," enjoy and get that ink if you want it. My daughter is a tattoo artist and at 62, I get whatever ink I want. In fact, I think I'm overdue for something new.

Lucky u
  • manefesto
    manefesto Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My wife says I've been goi g thru a midlife crisis for the last 5 years and I'm 37. Trying on the shoe to see if it fits.
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    manefesto wrote: »
    My wife says I've been goi g thru a midlife crisis for the last 5 years and I'm 37. Trying on the shoe to see if it fits.
    Lol well welcome
  • Rocknut53
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »

Lucky u

It wasn't free. Tattoo school and start up costs in lieu of college came from mom & dad, so she owes me. ;)
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options

Lucky u

It wasn't free. Tattoo school and start up costs in lieu of college came from mom & dad, so she owes me. ;)

U have To share some of her work plz
  • Rocknut53
    Options

Lucky u

5tomiyv1rfiu.jpg
    7mxthyn9enq9.jpg
  • nitagrobler
    nitagrobler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Turned 42 two weeks ago.
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options

Lucky u

5tomiyv1rfiu.jpg
    7mxthyn9enq9.jpg

Amazing work
  • _HunterKiller_
    _HunterKiller_ Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Not yet but i'll let you know in June when I hit 40 :s
  • JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how to post pics please
  • Rocknut53
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Can you tell me how to post pics please

On the reply section click on the down arrow next to the rectangul icon. It gives you the option to drag an image, browse your image files and choose one, or post a link to the image.
  • Armstrong2409
    Armstrong2409 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice tats, I'm not I'm 25 , I think I will still be the way I am even in my 40's still going to enjoy these things I love to do
  • rajanasokan
    rajanasokan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and still feel like I'm 18 lol !!
  • girlonfire10
    girlonfire10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call it a "crisis." It's called "life,"

I am loving this time of my life...never been happier or healthier...got SCUBA certified last year, training for a 1/2 marathon this year...if you feel sad about aging, find some new hobbies, make some new friends, buy some new clothes...but don't let life pass you by... :)

• kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 in a few months. Time for a new me. Feel free to add me ;)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 40 later this year and I am enjoy life so much.

After losing 80 pounds there is so much more I can do and I'm doing things I could have never imagined in my old life like training for a half marathon, enjoying power walking for 6+ miles and not getting tired or sore or even wearing a bikini comfortably and confidently. I'm trying new foods and new activities...just living life. And I'm looking forward to getting older and seeing what else life will bring.

I started my transformation in my mid-30's, but you can do it. Eat healthy, workout/get active daily and think positive. Don't let your age hold you back.