Let's do this together. Former fitness nut I need my body back!

Options
I used to workout and hike with my dogs 6 days a week. My recent battle with pneumonia caused a 50 lb weight gain. I started at 106 lbs. I gained half my body weight. I'm hiking and exercising again. 23 lbs down! Woot woot!
Looking to find friends to challenge and motivate me to expedite the loss of the last 27lbs.
Contact me if you want a motivated workout buddy. Together we can push each other to reach beyond our goals.

Replies

• nitagrobler
    nitagrobler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What type of exercise do you do besides hiking?
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    I have an incline treadmill, weights, a ski-machine, an ab-coaster and several at home workout programs. I was going to do the Max 30 program mixed in with my other fitness equipment but I have many of the firm workouts and beachbody fitness programs for example: Brazil Butt Lift, Insanity, Power 90, 21 day fit ect. If you have any of those program or a specific fitness app that you use let me know it would be interesting to do a program with someone and track the results we both get.
  • nitagrobler
    nitagrobler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I only have the incline treadmill and orbitrek. Only apps im using is mfp. Joined a gym but hate going on my own.
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    There is free app by Kalrom Systems LTD called Women Workout where they design workouts for you based on your goal. You get to chose each day how long you want to exercise (between 5 min an 60 min). I haven't tried it so I don't know how good the routines are but if you like we can set up at time each day to do that and/or the treadmill. Then we can check in after each workout to keep motivated.
  • Alohabeaches
    Alohabeaches Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Interested too!
  • Raja5464
    Raja5464 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested ... need some motivation!
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    I am trying to do my workout at 7:00 am mountain time and my hike at 11:00 am Sunday thru Friday. My schedule is flexible and I can adjust my workouts to accommodate if needs be. Are you interested in giving the Woman Workout app a shot or did you want to try one of the other programs I mentioned. Let me know what works best for you.
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me peopld