24 workouts in 30 days from Feb. 14 - April 30

Options
1221moonbloodixquic
1221moonbloodixquic Posts: 64 Member
edited February 2016 in Challenges
I want to workout 6 days a week in a 30 day time period starting today. It only takes 15 days to make or break a habit so let's see what 30 days can do. Can you commit to one full month of completing every scheduled workout? Then join the challenge and complete 24 workouts in any 30 consecutive days between now till April 30th. Don't wait start today!

Replies

• blancoms
    blancoms Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did great for a week and ahalf and then gave up. I need to do this challenge!
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    It doesn't matter if the workout is 1 hour or 10 min. Just do something every day and log it so that everyone including you can see how well you are doing.
  • blancoms
    Options
    I think I burned myself out trying to do two medium-high intensity workouts a day. Slow and steady it is
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow-this seems like the ultimate challenge. I haven't been logging on My Fitness Pal in months, I definitely need a challenge like this. Hopefully, I will stick to this and lose a lot of weight that I've been wanting to lose for a goal date of May 14th. I am in !
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    But I don't see the link to join the challenge
  • runsonrabbitfood
    runsonrabbitfood Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would totally join this. Goes perfectly with a work fitness challenge I've got going on so I'll be held extra accountable.
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    Sadly, they don't allow users to create the join the challenge buttons yet. If more users continue to request it they might let us do it. I am just getting as many people as I can to this with me because I know I'll do better if I am checking in with people. Maybe I should create a group for us so that we can keep better track of our progress. Please let me know if you have any suggestions about keeping each other on track and if 24 workouts in 30 days would be a group that you would join. Thanks.
  • briwashington5
    briwashington5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!!
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    Great! The more people we have doing it the better we will do.
  • runsonrabbitfood
    runsonrabbitfood Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A group would work well I think. I've seen it before at the very least where people check-in daily with their progress for accountability, support, and motivation.
  • blancoms
    Options
    With it being cold (and snowy) and I don't have a treadmill at home, I think my main exercise format will be zumba. It's worked for me well in the past and I like it better than running anyway.
  • DeniseLovesAvocados40
    Options
    I am in for this challenge. Did a great sweat fest on my bike trainer and I know I need this daily.
  • Just_Kisha
    Just_Kisha Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Do we just post our exercises on here?
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    1221moonbloodixquic Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Let's post on here for now and I'll set up a group and invite everyone who has replied to the challenge to join.
  • MCPS40
    MCPS40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    Well day one of the challenge is coming to an end. How did you do? I got my workout in today. Woot woot! 1 workout down 23 to go.
  • 1221moonbloodixquic
    Options
    Thanks Grandma Jackie for creating the group for us. I will send out invites to everyone who posts so they can join.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,290 Member
    Options
    I did actually good even though today was V-day!
  • kimreedcole
    kimreedcole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?