Unhappy

Today is a rough day no motivation going down hill in weight loss gaining instead need some motivation if I don't do better my life will be shorten tears all say needed to vent.

Replies

• jayinatlanta
    jayinatlanta Posts: 3 Member
    Stay positive. Sounds like you lost weight before, and whatever your weight is now, I absolutely know you can make choices that improve your health, which is great for you and for those around you.

My advice is to always have goals. Set a simple goal now and exceed it. Then, don't ever stop setting new goals. Have fun!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Get right back on!
    Tomorrow is a new day!
    Make some goals that will benefit YOU, plan what you will eat and when you will exercise.
    You can do it
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Days like that are tough. Why don't you have a look at some success stories posted on-line. I find they help get me believing it can be done. Take it one day at a time, be patient, do a bit of exercise. Exercise really can help turn on the feel good endorphins. Good luck and keep on keepin' on!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    I'm unhappy too, but that's no reason to quit trying to improve.
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    If you're thinking, "I'm so unhappy right now. I don't feel like anything is changing" remember that you're so unhappy right now and that's how it will stay if you stop trying to improve. I plateau'd for about 4 months. I was so upset about it, then I decided I was going to get serious about accuracy in tracking, serious about working harder at the gym, and serious changes started happening.
  • aubreytoe
    aubreytoe Posts: 35 Member
    Sometimes I have to remind myself to think about myself and my food choices like someone with an addiction. 1 day at a time. Even 1 decision at a time. You can do this! Let the last bad decision go and try to make the next one better!
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Tomorrow is a new day. You can do this!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    While today may have bad, you still have the power to make tomorrow better ! We all make mistakes!!! Nobody is perfect ! Don't beat yourself up too much. Just wake up tomorrow and recommit to your goals ! You don't have to be perfect !
  • Hang in there! Just the fact that you are reaching out for help shows how strong you are! I would be easy to give up, but you are here asking for help! That takes guts! Be proud of yourself for that.
    Please feel free to add me as a contact if you like, be glad to help, I could use someone to encourage me too. Maybe we could keep each other on track!
    Keep your head up, you got this