Transgender, Homosexual, Bisexual, Cross dresser

Options
I am a Bisexual Male and a Cross dresser and am looking for people on here who are similar to me in that I am looking to tone my body to look more feminine in the clothing I like to wear. I would like to hear from people like myself weather it be MtF, FtM, curiosity or anyone just looking to lend a kind word or two. I am at the very beginning stages of what I am going through and would love to hear about other experiences and if you too need to tone up and/or have tips feel free to leave a post. Please I have dealt with harsh criticism and name calling in the past but for the few people who may not be able to handle it please avoid anything that may hurt feelings. If anyone needs someone to chat with who is going through very similar situations I would love to hear from you I have been hiding for 20 years and I am tired of it and how people treat others like me I opened this discussion in the hope it will help people like me and maybe help people who are not quite comfortable enough with their sexuality to completely come out about it. Just remember you have friends who love and respect you. You have what it takes to love yourself and to be loved. I guess the point is don't be afraid to embrace who you are you will be so much happier if you do.

Replies

• FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am not bisexual or anything like that, but I do want you to know I think it's great you are embracing who you are and open to helping other people in similar situations. I admire you :) Being yourself is the best you can be and I'm sure you will/have inspired people. Take care -C
  • TeufelskreisVix
    TeufelskreisVix Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you it means a lot to me to here positive feedback :blush:
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Have you checked out the groups? This group is active, I think you'd be able to find lots of support and experience from other users: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/22-lgbt
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!
  • yhanvallone
    yhanvallone Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm very proud of you! Keep fighting for equality!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    My heart is always open to all.
  • TeufelskreisVix
    Options
    Wow I never thought I would get so much positive feedback I feel incredible. Today I felt stronger and more comfortable with myself then I have in a very long time. So thank you all very much. Now I just really hope this can reach other people who are in my position. If you know anybody like me who may be struggling please show them that you care. Sometimes that is all they need to hear. You all have lots of love to share. :blush:
  • noah_mac
    noah_mac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm FtM transgender ☺ I've been on T for nearly 2 yrs and had top surgery nearly 5 months ago
    While our goals are opposite (I'm trying to build a more masculine physique... i have hips from hell haha), always up for a chat ☺
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm Pre-T and just started coming out as FTM to family, and I would love some friends that are going through a similar experience. =] Hope you don't mind if I shoot you a friend request!
  • lightningangeleyes77
    Options
    Hi! I'm not Transgender but I am gay(lesbian) and have been hiding myself for years due to ill health and huge weight gain. I've managed to lose 40kgs in the past 12mths and my confidence level has grown so much again. I would again love to meet someone special to share my life with and to feel love again.
    Enough about me though. I'm always up for a chat or support. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We are all equal no matter what.❤️
  • TeufelskreisVix
    Options
    Wow I am so happy for all of you I will send you all requests soon I hope everything is going very well for you three. I am so happy that my story is inviting positive people into my life. I hope the same goes for anyone else going through what I am going through. Please if you read this, post. This site is full of wonderful people with lots of support to offer.
  • edreggi
    edreggi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you and welcome to all this great positive community! I am so glad you are doing better and I am also glad you are here. I am enjoying the recent strides I have been making myself using this MFP app. Keep doing whatever it takes to reach your goals. Let me know what else I can do to help!