Hello...new on here and looking for some friends

Options
Hello! Just found this site and it looks fab! Would be good to have some friends for extra motivation though...don't think it works so well going solo! So if anyone fancies being friends on here, that would be great!

Replies

• pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just joined this past thursday - wasn't a good weekend to "start" something though being we had a party for 2 of my kids graduating and 2 birthdays - but i promised to start tacking Monday! Good luck with your journey ~
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    Friending up!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I've been on here for 30 days and am loving it. If support and motivation is what you are looking for you've found the perfect place :)
  • Crazyjoe11
    Crazyjoe11 Posts: 83
    Options
    Hi

I have recently linked up to new people and find it motivating so link on it's way - good luck.
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Hiya and welcome to MFP, Its a great site, feel free to add me, same goes for anyone, its better for support and motivation if you have a good set of friends. Good luck amanda xx
  • JannineOwen
    JannineOwen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi :) i'm fairly new to this site but have found it and ppl a great help, feel free to add me and that goes for anyone :)
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined as well. So far I am loving this site!
    Please feel free to add me.
    Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, feel free to add me
  • sezsazzle
    sezsazzle Posts: 5
    Options
  • flightlessbirdie
    flightlessbirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I've just joined too, I live in Auckland, NZ and have about 10 kilograms to loose which seems like a HUGE amount to me! I can't remember the last time I weighed in the sixties so that would be a huge goal.

I can feel my motivation starting to wane already, I'm eating pretty healthy but it's the snacking that gets me & I've started exercising again and have to say am enjoying it.

I'm doing most of my updates via my phone app so would be really great to have some friends through MFP to find support with and help one another when things aren't so easy or you just want that extra bit of cake!

Vanessa

Anyone that would like to add me as a friend would be most welcome!
  • aoifebr
    aoifebr Posts: 92
    Options
    I felt exactly the same when I joined & its only gotten better the more I found out about it. Best of luck with your journey.

Feel free to add if you want most additional support.